Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Savitur 2010

Savitur,

I wanted to say a lot today...but as usual, I am short of words..Two years back in 2008, You were born and brought newer joy and wonderful delight to our lives. You have already started running and you speak. You are a fast learner :)

Happy Birthday Savitur
May Lord Bless You
Enjoy the Joy


I still remember the touch and feel, when doctor handed you in my hands as you were born in the labor-room...She said, "hold him...He is you"....You started the first minute on earth in my hands...I was elated, to hold the most precious living joy in my hands.

I spent the whole night smiling with tears of joy in my eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Many Many Happy returns of the Day Savitur.

    May God bless you & Be a happy child always.

    lots of Love & Hugs

    ReplyDelete